The Southwest USA is a state of unmissable national parks, cities and sights.
Whether you want to unleash your inner cowboy on the ranches, take in the truly spectacular sight of the Grand Canyon or test your luck in Las Vegas, your DK Eyewitness travel guide makes sure you experience all that the Southwest USA and National Parks has to offer.
Distinguished by its red sandstone mesas, cactus-studded deserts and towering rock arches, the Southwest USA's dramatic landscape evokes frontier legends. As rich in history and culture as natural beauty, the region's cities offer endless opportunities to experience the state's multicultural heritage.
Our newly updated guide brings the Southwest USA and National Parks to life, transporting you there like no other travel guide does with expert-led insights and advice, detailed information on all the must-see sights, inspiring photography and our trademark illustrations.
- our pick of the Southwest USA's must-sees, top experiences and hidden gems
- the best spots to eat, drink, shop and stay
- detailed maps and walks which make navigating the state easy
- easy-to-follow itineraries
- expert advice: get ready, get around and stay safe
- color-coded chapters to every part of the Southwest USA, from the Grand Canyon and Northern Arizona to Phoenix and Southern Arizona, Southern Utah to the Four Corners
Travelling around the country? Try our DK Eyewitness USA.