An unbeatable guide to Barcelona, packed with insider tips and ideas, color maps, and top 10 lists - all designed to help you see the very best of Barcelona.
Stroll through lively Las Ramblas, take in the jaw-dropping Sagrada Familia, Gaudí's unfinished modernist marvel, and admire the works of art in the Museu Picasso and the Fundació Joan Miró. From Top 10 Catalan folk festivals and traditions to Top 10 fascinating markets - discover the best of Barcelona with this easy-to-use travel guide.
Inside Top 10 Barcelona:
- Nine easy-to-follow itineraries, perfect for a day trip, a weekend, or a week
- Top 10 lists showcase the best attractions in Barcelona, covering La Rambla, Barcelona Cathedral, Parc Güell, and more
- In-depth area guides explore Barcelona's most interesting neighbourhoods, with the best places for shopping, going out and sightseeing
- Color-coded chapters divided by area make it easy to find information quickly and plan your day
- Essential travel tips including our expert choices of where to stay, eat, shop and sightsee, plus useful transport, visa and health information
- Color maps help you navigate with ease
- Covers Barri Gòtic and La Ribera, El Raval, Montjuïc, the Seafront, Eixample, Gràcia, Tibidabo and Zona Alta, and sights beyond the city centre
Staying for longer and looking for a more comprehensive guide to Barcelona? Try our DK Eyewitness Travel Guide Spain.
About DK Eyewitness Travel: DK's Top 10 guides take the work out of planning a short trip, with easy-to-read maps, tips, and tours to inform and enrich your weekend trip or cultural break. DK is the world's leading illustrated reference publisher, producing beautifully designed books for adults and children in over 120 countries.