An unbeatable, pocket-sized guide to Boston, packed with insider tips and ideas, color maps, and top 10 lists - all designed to help you see the very best of Boston.
Explore the beautiful Boston Common and Public Garden, visit the prestigious Harvard University, marvel at the extensive collection of artworks at the Museum of Fine Arts, or follow the Freedom Trail through the heart of Historic Downtown. From Top 10 performing arts venues to Top 10 spots for seafood - discover the best of Boston with this easy-to-use travel guide.
Inside Top 10 Boston:
- Ten easy-to-follow itineraries, perfect for a day trip, a weekend, or four-day trip
- Top 10 lists showcase the best attractions in Boston, covering Trinity Church, Charlestown Navy Yard, Newbury Street, Boston Harbor Islands, and more
- Plus eight full-color area maps
- In-depth area guides explore Boston's most interesting neighborhoods, with the best places for shopping, going out and sightseeing
- Color-coded chapters divided by area make it easy to find information quickly and plan your day
- Essential travel tips including our expert choices of where to stay, eat, shop and sightsee, plus useful transport, visa and health information
- Color maps help you navigate with ease
- Covers Beacon Hill, Back Bay, North End and the Waterfront, Downtown and the Financial District, Chinatown, the Theater District and South End, Kenmore and the Fenway, Cambridge and Somerville, South of Boston
Staying for longer and looking for a more comprehensive guide to Boston? Try our DK Eyewitness Travel Guide Boston.