An unbeatable, pocket-sized guide to Goa, includes insider tips and ideas, color maps, top 10 lists - all designed to help you experience the very best of Goa.
Explore the Baroque churches in the former Portuguese capital, Old Goa, sample traditional local cuisine at its spicy best in the state capital, Panaji, shop for souvenirs at Arpora's Saturday Night Bazaar, enjoy a sunset stroll at Ashvem Beach, go on a jeep ride to Dudhsagar Falls and relax on the beach at breathtakingly beautiful Palolem. From Top 10 beaches to the Top 10 outdoor activities - discover Goa's unmissable highlights with this easy-to-use travel guide.
Inside Top 10 Goa:
- Six easy-to-follow itineraries, perfect for a day trip, a weekend, or a week
- Top 10 lists showcase the best attractions in Goa, including the Basilica de Bom Jesus, Braganza House, Panaji, Old Goa, Candolim, Calangute, and more
- In-depth area guides explore Goa's most interesting neighborhoods, with the best places for shopping, going out and sightseeing
- Color-coded chapters divided by area make it easy to find information quickly and plan your day
- Essential travel tips including our expert choices of where to stay, eat, shop and sightsee, plus useful transport, visa and health information
- Color maps help you navigate with ease
- Covers North Goa, Panaji & Old Goa, Central Goa and South Goa
Staying for longer and looking for a more comprehensive guide to India? Try our DK Eyewitness Travel Guide India.
About DK Eyewitness Travel: DK's Top 10 guides take the work out of planning a short trip, with easy-to-read maps, tips, and tours to inform and enrich your weekend trip or cultural break. DK is the world's leading illustrated reference publisher, producing beautifully designed books for adults and children in over 120 countries.