An unbeatable, pocket-sized guide to Prague, packed with insider tips and ideas, color maps, and top 10 lists - all designed to help you see the very best of Prague.
Admire the Gothic splendor of the Old Town, marvel at the architectural treasures such as Prague Castle and the grand St Vitus's Cathedral, unwind at a traditional pub, or wander through the Baroque streets of Malá Strana. From Top 10 performing arts venues to Top 10 things to do for free - discover the best of Prague with this easy-to-use travel guide.
Inside Top 10 Prague:
- Eight easy-to-follow itineraries, perfect for a day trip, a weekend, or a week
- Top 10 lists showcase the best attractions in Prague, covering Prague Castle, Old Town Square, Charles Bridge, the Loreto and more
- Plus six full-colour area maps
- In-depth area guides explore Prague's most interesting neighborhoods, with the best places for shopping, going out and sightseeing
- Color-coded chapters divided by area make it easy to find information quickly and plan your day
- Essential travel tips including our expert choices of where to stay, eat, shop and sightsee, plus useful transport, visa and health information
- Color maps help you navigate with ease
- Covers Old Town, Malá Strana, Prague Castle and Hradcany , Josefov, New Town, and more
Staying for longer and looking for a more comprehensive guide to Prague? Try our DK Eyewitness Travel Guide Prague.