Few industries in this disruptive age are experiencing greater change than healthcare. From digitization to the rise of savvy and connected consumers, this industry is on the cusp of significant breakthroughs that will make it work better for everyone. With this report, written by experts at Optum Technology closely involved with emerging technologies, you’ll examine the trends and changes revolutionizing healthcare.
Technologies like virtual assistants, artificial intelligence, and the blockchain are changing the way consumers approach healthcare. Technical and business audiences—including healthcare industry executives, scientists, engineers, and investors—will learn how organizations such as UnitedHealth Group are driving change for consumers, providers, and payers alike.
- How growing healthcare costs and emerging technology impact healthcare and its consumers
- Game-changing technologies including blockchain, graph technologies, AI, deep learning, and the internet of things
- Real-world use cases that demonstrate how industries prudently apply these technologies to solve today’s business problems
- Business case studies that reveal how emerging technologies can be used in the future
- What the healthcare industry might look like in the next five years