Balsamic vinegar and Worcestershire sauce make a simple, tangy keto-friendly marinade that will give you succulent beef bites time and time again.
PREP TIME 10 mins
COOK TIME 10 mins
MAKES 4 skewers
SERVING SIZE 2 skewers
10oz (285g) sirloin steak, cut into 1-inch (2.5cm) cubes
2 tbsp olive oil
1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
¼ tsp sea salt
¼ tsp ground black pepper
1 tsp balsamic vinegar
½ red onion, cubed
1. In a medium bowl, combine the beef, olive oil, Worcestershire sauce, salt, pepper, and balsamic vinegar. Mix well. Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
2. Set the air fryer temp to 350°F (175°C).
3. Alternate threading an equal amount of steak and onion on 4 skewers. (Reserve the marinade.)
4. Place the skewers in the fryer basket and cook until the beef starts to brown, about 5 minutes. Brush both sides of the skewers with the reserved marinade and then flip. Cook until completely browned, about 5 minutes more.
5. Transfer the skewers from the air fryer and serve immediately.
Tips If you’re using bamboo skewers, soak them in water for 30 minutes while your beef is marinating so they don’t burn. Store the cooked skewers in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 4 days or in the freezer for up to 1 month.
NUTRITION PER 2 SKEWERS:
36g TOTAL FAT
3g NET CARBS
1g DIETARY FIBER