Make any weeknight meal feel like takeout perfection with this simple, delightful beef curry dish. This recipe features marinated beef cooked in a coconut sauce.
PREP TIME 10 mins
COOK TIME 15 mins
MAKES 3 cups
SERVING SIZE ¾ cup
10oz (285g) chuck or blade steak, cubed
1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
1 tsp sea salt
1 tsp ground black pepper
2 garlic cloves, crushed
1 tbsp minced ginger
1 tbsp tamari (or gluten-free soy sauce)
1 tbsp curry powder
½ white or brown onion, diced
½ head of broccoli, cut into florets
1 cup coconut cream
1. In a medium bowl, combine the beef, olive oil, salt, pepper, garlic, ginger, tamari, and curry powder. Toss to coat evenly. Cover and refrigerate for 60 minutes to marinate.
2. Set the air fryer temp to 350°F (175°C).
3. Place the beef, marinade, and onion in a high-sided baking dish. Place the dish in the fryer basket and cook for 5 minutes.
4. Remove the dish from the fryer basket and add the broccoli and coconut cream. Stir to incorporate the cream.
5. Place the dish back in the fryer basket and cook for 10 minutes more or until the meat is cooked to your liking. (Ensure an internal temperature of at least 165°F [75°C].)
6. Remove the dish from the fryer basket. Serve the beef immediately with a side of Fried Cauliflower “Rice”.
Tips This recipe is perfect for meal prep, so dividing the food into meal prep containers with some cauliflower rice can help you stay consistent during the week. Store the cooked beef in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 4 days or in the freezer for up to 1 month.
NUTRITION PER ¾ CUP:
36g TOTAL FAT
6g NET CARBS
3g DIETARY FIBER