with Lemon & Rosemary
Chicken thighs infused with zest from a lemon and the aromatics of rosemary make a simple dinner for two or you can double the recipe for a family meal.
PREP TIME 5 mins
COOK TIME 16 mins
MAKES 2 thighs
SERVING SIZE 1 thigh
1 tbsp olive oil
1 tbsp freshly squeezed lemon juice
1 tsp dried rosemary
½ tsp sea salt
½ tsp ground black pepper
2 large boneless, skin-on chicken thighs (7oz [200g])
1. In a medium bowl, combine the olive oil, lemon juice, rosemary, salt, and pepper.
2. Place the chicken in the bowl and cover with the marinade. Mix well to coat. Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
3. Set the air fryer temp to 400°F (200°C).
4. Remove the thighs from the fridge and reserve the marinade. Place the thighs skin side up in the fryer basket and cook for 4 minutes. Brush each thigh along the top of the skin with the reserved marinade. Repeat this every 4 minutes until 16 minutes total have elapsed. The chicken will have a crispy skin and the internal temperature should be 165°F (75°C) or above.
5. Transfer the thighs to a platter and serve immediately.
Tips Using a pastry brush to brush the chicken is best, but you can also use a large rosemary sprig. If your chicken thighs are bone-in, then remove the meat from the bone before marinating. Store the cooked chicken in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 4 days or in the freezer for up to 1 month.
NUTRITION PER 1 THIGH:
20g TOTAL FAT
1g NET CARBS
0g DIETARY FIBER