Implement design patterns in .NET Core 3 using the latest versions of the C# and F# languages. This book provides a comprehensive overview of the field of design patterns as they are used in today’s developer toolbox. This new edition introduces topics such as Functional Builder, Asynchronous Factory Method, Generic Value Adapter, and new Composite Proxies, including one that attempts to solve the SoA/AoS problem.
Using the C# and F# programming languages, Design Patterns in .NET Core 3 explores the classic design pattern implementations and discusses the applicability and relevance of specific language features for implementing patterns. You will learn by example, reviewing scenarios where patterns are applicable. MVP and patterns expert Dmitri Nesteruk demonstrates possible implementations of patterns, discusses alternatives and pattern inter-relationships, and illustrates the way that a dedicated refactoring tool (ReSharper) can be used to implement design patterns with ease.
What You Will Learn
- Become familiar with the latest pattern implementations available in C# 8 and F# 5
- Know how to better reason about software architecture
- Understand the process of refactoring code to patterns
- Refer to researched and proven variations of patterns
- Study complete, self-contained examples, including many that cover advanced scenarios
- Use the latest implementations of C# and Visual Studio/Rider/ReSharper
Who This Book Is For
Developers who have some experience in the C# language and want to expand their comprehension of the art of programming by leveraging design approaches to solving modern problems