Book DescriptionHarness the power of your money with a 21st century mindset
The speed at which the world is evolving is compounding exponentially each day, leaving individual investors wondering how to appropriately plan for their financial future. The financial norms that helped prior generations retire with grace are quickly evaporating or have already been replaced with new difficult realities.
Money Mindset is an expert-led guide to growing your wealth, protecting your wealth, and transferring your wealth to future generations. Written by a third generation financial planner who is also an adjunct finance professor at the W.P. Carey School of Business at Arizona State University, Money Mindset helps readers understand important financial concepts and theories of the 21st century.
- The science and psychology of money
- The 'WHY' of personal financial management
- The rule of 72, asset allocation, dollar cost averaging, and the erosive effects of inflation
- How to manage a diverse investment portfolio to minimize macroeconomic vulnerability
- How to create a legacy through proper estate planning
Money Mindset explores the idea that money can be looked at as an energy source. In order to truly harness its powers, one must acquire and maintain a certain money mindset.
Everyone wants financial independence—having enough money to consistently fuel their everyday life. Money Mindset clears a path through the increasingly convoluted and ever-changing world to show how to finally become financially secure.